The guide helps you to:
- Understand the underlying architecture and design principles and patterns for developing successful solutions on the Microsoft platform and the .NET Framework.
- Identify appropriate strategies and design patterns that will help you design your solution’s layers, components, and services.
- Identify and address the key engineering decision points for your solution.
- Identify and address the key quality attributes and crosscutting concerns for your solution.
- Create a candidate baseline architecture for your solution.
- Choose the right technologies for your solution.
- Identify patterns & practices solution assets and further guidance that will help you to implement your solution.
For more information and to download the Microsoft Application Architecture Guide, 2nd Edition, please visit [http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=ce40e4e1-9838-4c89-a197-a373b2a60df2]
Posted by: Eric Lam
Category: Microsoft Technologies