This white paper describes the concepts you need to understand to successfully determine the appropriate capacity for your Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 environment. This white paper provides you with the information that helps you:
- Understand the concepts behind effective capacity management.
- Define performance and capacity targets for your environment.
- Select the appropriate data architecture.
- Choose hardware to support the number of users and the features you intend to deploy.
- Test, validate, and adjust your environment to achieve your performance and capacity targets.
- Monitor and adjust your environment to match demand.
For more information and to download the Capacity management and sizing for SharePoint Server 2010 documentation, please visit [http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=b9091243-0e17-404d-8853-57309f885722]