The following list describes the schema namespaces that are used in the XML support for Microsoft Outlook 2010. These namespaces provide a consistent structure for data used within Microsoft Office applications and for reliable data exchanges with other applications and systems.
- ElectronicBusinessCard—defines the layout of an Electronic Business Card.
- FormRegion—specifies the design and behavior details of a form region.
- FormRegionLocalization—defines localized string resources for a form region.
- The following schemas apply to Office Mobile Service (OMS) to support integrating mobile capabilities of Outlook and Microsoft SharePoint with mobile devices:
- AuthenticationData—defines authentication information for users.
- DeliveryResponse—defines a response from an OMS web service.
- DeliveryResponsesBatch—defines a batch of multiple responses from an OMS web service.
- Message—defines a complete message transferred from a client to an OMS web service.
- MessagesBatch—defines a batch of messages transferred from a client to an OMS web service.
- ServiceInformation—defines information for an OMS web service such as its name and type of authentication, and the services it supports.
- UserInformation—defines the user information that is returned by an OMS web service.
For more information about these schemas, see the following articles in the MSDN Library:
For more information and to download the Outlook 2010: XML Schema Reference – Version May 2010, please visit [http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=10ca414a-6cff-46a1-a521-e42c25f079d3]